How do I apply for a rezoning?
Submit the completed Rezoning application form, along with any necessary information and fees to the R.M. of Corman Park Planning Department.

A Basic Development Review (BDR) or Comprehensive Development Review (CDR) may be required to be submitted depending on the type of rezoning you are applying for. Click for More Info on the Rezoning Process

Show All Answers

1. What is a rezoning?
2. How do I apply for a rezoning?
3. What is a subdivision?
4. How do I apply for a subdivision?
5. Are subdivision and rezoning the same thing?
6. What is a parcel tie? What does it mean if my parcels of land are tied together?
7. How do I remove my parcel ties?
8. What is a Basic Development Review (BDR)?
9. What is a Comprehensive Development Review (CDR)?