How do I apply for a subdivision?
The provincial Community Planning Branch with the Ministry of Government Relations is the approving authority for subdividing land in the R.M. All applications for subdivision must be submitted to Community Planning in order to begin the subdivision process.

Community Planning will facilitate a referral for review of the subdivision to Corman Park. Please contact Community Planning for more information on the application process. Click for More Info on Subdivision Application

Show All Answers

1. What is a rezoning?
2. How do I apply for a rezoning?
3. What is a subdivision?
4. How do I apply for a subdivision?
5. Are subdivision and rezoning the same thing?
6. What is a parcel tie? What does it mean if my parcels of land are tied together?
7. How do I remove my parcel ties?
8. What is a Basic Development Review (BDR)?
9. What is a Comprehensive Development Review (CDR)?