The RM of Corman Park has funding available through the following programs:
The program is a partnership involving the Government of Saskatchewan, Sask Sport, SaskCulture and the Saskatchewan Parks and Recreation Association.
The Sask Lotteries Grant assists non-profit, volunteer-led community organizations developing impactful and innovative sport, culture, and recreation programs that meet the needs of the local community.
The Dedicated Lands Regulations, 2009 states that moneys received re: dedicated lands by a municipality pursuant to section 187 of the Act (money in lieu of municipal reserve land) or from the sale, lease or sublease of public reserves, municipal reserves and environmental reserves is to be paid into a special municipal account, to be known as the dedicated lands account, and may only be used for the following purposes.
- The purchase of land to be dedicated for public use
- The development of public parks and public recreation facilities on existing public reserves, municipal reserves or environmental reserves within the municipality or within any other municipality
- The upgrading or replacement of existing public parks or public recreation facilities on existing public reserves, municipal reserves or environmental reserves within the municipality or within any other municipality.
To make application:
- A letter outlining your proposal is required to go to Council. The letter must provide details on the project and include information on
- project timeline
- a detailed budget
- how the money will be spent
- information on the usage of the facility
- what would happen with any unspent funding
- any other information that pertains to the overall plan
- A minimum of two quotes must accompany your proposal along with information on any fundraising and/or community involvement that has been done.
The Registered NPO Grant Policy is intended to meet the following objectives of the Rural Municipality of Corman Park to:
- Encourage and support culture, recreation and social services growth within the Municipality.
- Ensure that optimum benefit is received by allocating funding assistance to those registered non-profit organizations which are best able to deliver services in an efficient and effective manner.